Membership to ISTQB Kenya is open for both individuals and corporate. Send an email request to the Nairobi secretariat on email email@example.com and the application procedure will be emailed together with prevailing rates for membership joining fees and annual subscription fees. Members who are successfully admitted are issued with Memberhip certificates.
Members are entitled to enjoy all rights and privileges and proposed benefits as listed hereunder and as may be updated from time to time. We welcome you to join us to develop the local chapter to higher standards of professionalism and excellence as we seek to promote the profession of Software Testing and Software Quality Assurance in Kenya.
- CPE Hours-Earn Continuous Professional Education hours by virtue of active membership
- Conferences and Training—Member discounts on selected world-wide ISTQB conference and seminars.
- Webinars and Virtual Conferences—Members earn CPE hours for participation
- Education Access—Access to affordable information exchange through chapter events
- Bookstore —Member discounts on ISTQB publications and research
- Reference Service -Providing references to inquiries by employers and clients on ISTQB certification and membership status.
- Career & Tender Centre —Access information to job inquiries, and RFP tenders.
- First priority in getting information on reserved or free tickets for meetings, conferences & seminars
- ISTQB Downloads—Members receive access to privileged ISTQB association information.
Knowledge and Networking
- Global ISTQB Network-Network, learn and exchange ideas globally with ISTQB peers from all the ISTQB world-wide chapters.
Community and Leadership
- Leadership Opportunities—Serve on ISTQB headquarter boards and committees for Audit, marketing, exams, foundation, agile, advanced, experts etc
- Volunteer opportunities-Become a writer, reviewer, editor of ISTQB research publications.
- Local Chapters—Get involved and become a local chapter committee member.