Membership to ISTQB Kenya is open for both individuals and corporate. Send an email request to the Nairobi secretariat on email email@example.com and the application procedure will be emailed together with prevailing rates for membership joining fees and annual subscription fees. Members who are successfully admitted are issued with Memberhip certificates.
Members are entitled to enjoy all rights and privileges and proposed benefits as listed hereunder and as may be updated from time to time. We welcome you to join us to develop the local chapter to higher standards of professionalism and excellence as we seek to promote the profession of Software Testing and Software Quality Assurance in Kenya.
- ISTQB Hub –Online community that will enable QA professionals to collaborate.
- CPE Hours-Earn Free Continuous Professional Education hours by virtue of active membership
- ISTQB certification—Obtain Member discounts for exam revision study and QA trainings.
- Conferences and Training—Member discounts on world-wide ISTQB conference and seminars.
- Webinars and Virtual Conferences—Members earn CPE hours for participation
- Education Access—Access to affordable information exchange through chapter events
- Bookstore —Member discounts on ISTQB publications and research
- Employer Reference-Providing references to inquiries by employers on ISTQB certification and membership status of members.
- Career Centre Enhancements—Access information to more job inquiries, plus, post and access a free job board for freelancers.
- ISTQB e-Library—Access to a comprehensive collection of articles, journals and titles to help QA professionals better undertake their QA roles.
- First priority in getting information on reserved or free tickets for meetings, conferences & seminars
- ISTQB Downloads—Members receive access to privileged ISTQB association information.
Knowledge and Networking
- Global ISTQB Network-Network, learn and exchange ideas globally with ISTQB peers from all the ISTQB world-wide chapters.
- ISTQB magazine —Get Access for free to the half-yearly ISTQB magazine.
- @ISTQB—A newsletter, conveniently delivering ISTQB and professional news electronically
- Knowledge Center—Exclusive access to a convenient online location where members can access professional knowledge.
- Join an Online Community on professional topics or, create a new topic of your own!
Community and Leadership
- Leadership Opportunities—Serve on ISTQB headquarter boards and committees for Audit, marketing, exams, foundation, agile, advanced, experts etc
- Volunteer opportunities-Become a writer, reviewer, editor of ISTQB research publications.
- Local Chapters—Get involved and become a local chapter committee member.